Leo Girl Rhinestone Birthday Shirt short sleeveRegular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
🔥Shop our fashionable Birthday shirt. 🔥
🛒Sign up for 10% off
This design comes on v neck fitted shirt
Design is in red and clear stones
This design is handmade.
This shirt is breathable and will not shrink no matter how many times you wash it cold water inside out. You are investing in a piece that will make you fabulous. 💕
Material - cotton with stretch.
See the measurement below are across the chest areas and the shirt sizes.
- small - 15' (0-6)
- medium - 16" (6-8)
- Large - 17"(10-12)
- XL - 18" (12-14)
- 2xl - 14-16
- 3x 20-22
🚚! Shipping is first class allow 5-7 days
Sign up to get 10% off on your first order!!!!!!
design - ڈيزائن matlab - مطلب mada - مدعا khwahish - خواہش haajat - حاجت takhleeq - تخليق
design—verb (used with object)
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), especially to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind; contrive; plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention; purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- Obsolete.to mark out, as by a sign; indicate.
—verb (used without object)
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art; composition.
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.; the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, especially an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs,a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- intention; purpose; end.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English designen < Latin dēsignāre to mark out. See de-, sign
out·de·sign, verb (used with object)
pre·de·sign, verb (used with object)
un·der·de·sign, verb (used with object)
5. See intend. 13. See plan.
Developed by Muhammad Aamir © 2019