Sassy and Fabulous 50th Birthday Queen Shirt short sleeveRegular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
This design comes on v neck fitted shirt
Design gold and red glitter print
This design is handmade.
Material - cotton with stretch.
See the measurement below are across the chest areas and the shirt sizes.
- small - 15' (0-6)
- medium - 16" (6-8)
- Large - 17"(10-12)
- XL - 18" (12-14)
- 2x- 16-18
- 3x 20-22
design - ڈيزائن matlab - مطلب mada - مدعا khwahish - خواہش haajat - حاجت takhleeq - تخليق
design—verb (used with object)
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), especially to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind; contrive; plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention; purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- Obsolete.to mark out, as by a sign; indicate.
—verb (used without object)
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art; composition.
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.; the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, especially an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs,a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- intention; purpose; end.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English designen < Latin dēsignāre to mark out. See de-, sign
out·de·sign, verb (used with object)
pre·de·sign, verb (used with object)
un·der·de·sign, verb (used with object)
5. See intend. 13. See plan.
Developed by Muhammad Aamir © 2019